Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Much Are Barbara Weber Paintings Worth

changes

always looking layout that pleases me more, I still have distorted the appearance of the bath house. I lifted the wood, leaving only one to serve as a "fence" to Ludwig, the Echinodorus rose on the right, the Rotala rotundifolia is giving the best on the left, but especially the Pogostemon Helfer is the great runner and has managed to create a kind of "lawn" which of course must be placed on duty.

A view "overview"


The pogo

I fixed the Echinodorus between Ludwig and a couple of branches (there were no higher than three inches and with 4 / 5 leaves) of Hygrophila polyspermy that somehow resisted by the other semi-submerged plants, so that not even I saw it and thought I was completely eliminated, here

0 comments:

Post a Comment