Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Most Economic Scanner Printer

My Wishlist

Dear friends,
in case you missed it, on your left strabelliffimo of my blog, right under the profile photo, somewhere day I posted my wishlist: if you do not understand the question aveffe of all objects of my desire (yes, I also wanted to include some people of the male gender, but then I concluded that it was not the case).
Since every day I can think of one, and some, like the Patek Philippe, have long captured my heart, I decided to collect, from the smallest to the impossible (the Patek fact).
I love lists. Not to mention that this will give a big hand to those who want to reward myself. Eheheh! In this regard, with respect to Loboutin, I inform you that I wear an 37. Ihihih!
Bearing in mind that whenever a desire is satisfied will be removed, the list is destined to grow dramatically, since in this period to in dire economic conditions, and as I have said before, I always want to galore.
I send a kiss to all of you who come and read me, I really enjoy. Hello
and the next blogged!

0 comments:

Post a Comment