Sunday, October 3, 2010

Watch Ikusa Otome Valkyrie Suvia

Cuttlefish with tomato

Today I cooked this simple dish but very tasty, because the squid are very poor dietary fat , and since we are returning from a wedding dinner yesterday, where we ate to bursting getting up from the table 7 past, we were waiting for.
If you want to give you the recipe. First order as cuttlefish and I suggest you get them already cleaned, it is more comfortable. Once in Lampedusa me and my friend we went to the fish market was a bit 'late and there was little choice so we opted for the calamari to grill. Once we got home we realized we had to clean, we look ... my friend went to the bathroom to vomit, I shall be armed with courage and I have started work. Repeating all the time "this sucks ... schiiiifo that" under the running water I removed all that slimy stuff then when it broke the ink bag, I almost reach my friend in the bathroom. If there came the nausea well you constantly in the recipe (grilled squid were once very good, of course).
For 2 people need 400 grams of baby squid, and cut into strips. Do brown chopped onion in olive oil (preferably the Tropea red) with the chopped parsley, too. Add the squid and cook. After 10 minutes add 200 grams of tomato sauce and cover. Do not add salt. After half an hour, add 3 cherry tomatoes cut into 4 (I still had a pretty nice ripe tomato from our garden and I put that) and basil. Yet a quarter of an hour and is ready. The preparation should be very juicy, so if necessary add water. Try if necessary salt and serve with bread from Puglia, but I prefer to accompany it with cous cous, I tasted the first time in Lampedusa and in fact I think it's very good: prepare it following the instructions on the box.
cuttlefish with tomato cous cous
chicchissimo in Lampedusa in a restaurant with terrace overlooking the old port we enjoyed a really delicious dish: A slice of grouper on a thin bed boiled potatoes accompanied by cous cous with grilled vegetables, all to be sprayed with a best fish soup or sauce, tomato, chilli and spices .... I got hungry even if they are 23.30.
And hello to the next. A heartfelt thanks to all friends who love to follow me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment