Sunday, September 19, 2010

Celiac Disease Rast Test



Today was a beautiful day. My parents celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary, and like every year (by almost 40 °) together with China (my husband), my sister, my brother, and son, we went to dinner at La Pergola, a small restaurant on the lake in Pescallo, a village of Bellagio. E 'was great spending time together, calm, serene, we joked and time has flown by, as usual we were the last to come off ... is a place that brings peace with oneself, with the lake so calm, there was a sky so blue then, despite the horrible weather of yesterday ...
Me and Joan - my sister - we remembered as children when they already came here for lunch during the summer, and we brought the Barbie, the children of friends of wore my GI-Joe with a lot of canottino diver and did a skin to play on the beach of the marina, which ah good times!
Of course there was time to make a nice morning ride to Bellagio, a little 'spy in the windows of knitting, a little' shopping (them, because I have not bought nnniente) and drink.

you post a picture of me on the jetty at the Pergola


They are beautiful right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment